NMS Schöffelschule
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nach unten
Lisa Müller

Bored? Click here! Empty Bored? Click here!

Mi März 18, 2020 10:58 am
Dear 2A!

How are you doing? Hope the quarantine isn’t taking too much of a toll on you. I for one have adapted the lifestyle of my cats, which can be broken down into three simple steps:
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Repeat  cat

However, so as not to completely succumb to boredom, I have prepared some links for you to check out. Additionally, I will provide you with some useful writing techniques in future forum posts, so stay tuned for that!
Now, I am 100% sure that you have always wanted to know which Disney character you are, if the food you like makes you a weirdo or a normie, and how smart you actually are! Well, look no further, because I present to you the PERFECT website when you are bored!  
Click HERE to go to the site, and try out as many quizzes as you can!
If you’re not interested in what type of spaghetti sauce you are (which, you never know, maybe that’ll be suuuuuper important later in life?), then maybe these following youtubers tickle your fancy! Just click on the name of the channel, and you will go there directly!

Bored? Click here! Circle-video-media-channel-logo-youtube-social-icon

Drawing Channels: Arrow
DrawingWiffWaffles
Kasey Golden
Ross Draws
kelogsloops

Comedy Channels: Arrow
The Try Guys
Ryan Higa

Informative Channels: Arrow
Anthony Padilla
Vsauce
ASAPscience

Fashion Channels: Arrow
withwendy
Bernadette Banner

Gaming Channels: Arrow
stampylonghead
CaptainSparklez

Stay safe, wash your hands and tell your parents you love them!
Love,
Mrs. Müller I love you

PS I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! I think of you every day. Hope you are okay. See you soon!!!! flower
Aurela cenaj
Gast

Bored? Click here! Empty Re: Bored? Click here!

Do März 19, 2020 5:37 am
Thank you so much miss Müller 😘😘😘
Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten