NMS Schöffelschule
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nach unten
Mellauner / Englisch
Gast

Write a recipe of your favourite meal Empty Write a recipe of your favourite meal

am Do Apr 23, 2020 8:30 am
Hi, I sent you an e-mail with details, i just load it here again, please send me a recipe of your favourite meal,
feel yourself free how to form it, add photos, comics, ...I´m looking formward hearing from you.
Andi Köckeis
Gast

Write a recipe of your favourite meal Empty Re: Write a recipe of your favourite meal

am Do Apr 23, 2020 9:25 am
Thanks Andi 👍😊
Lovis Tenzing van Rijen
Gast

Write a recipe of your favourite meal Empty Fish and Chips recipe

am Fr Apr 24, 2020 12:41 pm
Classic fish and chips are a British institution and a national dish that everyone can't help but love. You can buy them from one of the thousands of fish and chip shops all over the country including the world-famous Harry Ramsden's—or you can make them at home.

Use one pot to fry the chips, then the fish, then the chips again (for that crisp exterior and fluffy interior) to ensure both fish and chips are ready to eat at the same time. Serve with a pint and bring the pub home.

Gesponserte Inhalte

Write a recipe of your favourite meal Empty Re: Write a recipe of your favourite meal

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten